We also welcome your online donations through the following form/donation button.
In all cases, whether direct or electronic, we appreciate and thank you in advance for your support.
Telling My Story: Bridging Two Worlds
Make your donation now, and know that it will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $500 by a friend of this project! Double the power of your donation by making a tax deductible contribution now! All donations are tax deductible and will be acknowledged with a letter documenting STNM's 501c3's status.
$500 Matching Fund Challenge!
"Telling My Story: Bridging Two Worlds," will require fundraising of approximately $7,000, to be raised collaboratively by both sponsoring organizations, STNM and Two Worlds: Theatre and Film. Here's what is planned at this point!
Celebration of Music, Story and a Silent Auction
August 12, 2018 from 2-4:30 p.m.
Aux Dog Theater in Albuquerque
2116, 3011 Monte Vista Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
Join Us For:
- An afternoon of music, poetry, and storytelling
- Raffle and door prize items
- A silent auction
- Advance ticket sales for the Telling My Story: Bridging Two Worlds performances in November
- Mark your calendars NOW for one of the four planned performances on the evenings of November 8, 9, 10 and the afternoon (matinee) on November 11th.
- Watch this site for updates on advance ticket sales.
Other Ways You Can Get involved!
- Contribute to the Silent Auction! Contact STNM with your donation. All donations will be acknowledged with a tax letter/receipt. Silent Auction items range from jewelry and art work to experiential offerings such as massage, facials, classes, or other healing treatments.
- Sponsor STNM on your Facebook pageduring your birthday month! STNM is recognized by FaceBook as a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and eligible for fee free donations under their 'birthday' month fund raising promotion. Just name Storytellers of New Mexico as the recipient of funds raised by you and your FB friends. Please let us know if you elect to do this - set a goal - and help raise funds for the "Two Worlds" project!
- Purchase Deer Woman Anthology Last Two Weeks of July -- July 15-28 Native Realities will give a 10% discount for all purchases of its
Deer Woman Anthology during the last two weeks of July.
Then, 20% of each sale will be donated to support the
Telling My Story: Bridging Two Worlds project. Just click on
this LINK and use the code STORY18to get your discount.
Remember, this promotion is only July 15 - 28th.
- Donate directly to the project - See the $500 matching fund challenge below! -- just complete the donation form and choose either to send a check by snail mail (eliminating the Paypal fee), or pay directly through the Donation button below. All monetary donations are fully tax deductible and will be acknowledged by a signed letter from STNM for tax purposes.
- Snail mail address for donations - include "Two Worlds" on the Memo Line:
- Storytellers of New Mexico
- PO Box 1607
- Cedar Crest, NM 87008-1607