Make your donation now, and know that it will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $500 by a friend of this project! Double the power of your donation by making a tax deductible contribution now! All donations are tax deductible and will be acknowledged with a letter documenting STNM's 501c3's status.
Telling My Story: Bridging Two Worlds
We also welcome your online donations through the following form/donation button.
In all cases, whether direct or electronic, we appreciate and thank you in advance for your support.
Project Support and Funding
$500 Matching Fund Challenge!
"Telling My Story: Bridging Two Worlds," will require fundraising of approximately $7,000, to be raised collaboratively by both sponsoring organizations, STNM and Two Worlds: Theatre and Film.
We are thrilled to report that, as of August 14, 2018, we are a bit past half-way to our goal! Thanks to all who contributed to and participated in the Project Kickoff Celebration on August 12th. It was a memorable and delightful afternoon of music, storytelling, and film.
Plan Ahead and Invite Your Friends!
- Mark your calendars NOW for one of the four planned performances on the evenings of November 9, 10 and the afternoon (matinee) on November 11th at the Q Staff Theatre in downtown Albuquerque.
- Advance ticket sales available NOW! Get in on the tickets early, as seating will be limited. Click HERE to access ticket purchase page.
Other Ways You Can Get involved!
- Sponsor STNM on your Facebook pageduring your birthday month! STNM is recognized by FaceBook as a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and eligible for fee free donations under their 'birthday' month fund raising promotion. Just name Storytellers of New Mexico as the recipient of funds raised by you and your FB friends. Please let us know if you elect to do this - set a goal - and help raise funds for the "Two Worlds" project!
- Donate directly to the project - See the $500 matching fund challenge below! -- just complete the donation form and choose either to send a check by snail mail (eliminating the Paypal fee), or pay directly through the Donation button below. All monetary donations are fully tax deductible and will be acknowledged by a signed letter from STNM for tax purposes.
- Snail mail address for donations - include "Two Worlds" on the Memo Line:
- Storytellers of New Mexico
- PO Box 1607
- Cedar Crest, NM 87008-1607